- Concrete contact is a water-based, solvent-free primer for improving the adhesion
- Drying time: at room temperature after 12 - 24 hours
- For the pretreatment of gypsum, cement and lime-based fillers and plasters on smooth, non-absorbent or low-absorbent mineral surfaces (especially concrete).
- The applied combination of resins and quartz fillers levels the surface, significantly reduces the water absorption capacity of the treated substrate and creates a rough surface with a larger area.
- Due to the roughening of the surface, all further layers can be applied evenly over the entire primed surface.
- Balances the suction behavior, increases the adhesion, irreplaceable for concrete surfaces
- Application method - roller, brush
- Density: approx. 1.35 g / m³
- Degree of gloss (60 ° C): matt
- Consumption: approx. 250 - 350 g / sqm, depending on the type of substrate
WO-WE 2-Pack Epoxy Resin Floor Coating Paint Garage Concrete W702 2,5-20Kg
Sale priceFrom €49,90 Regular price€54,90
WO-WE Concrete Contact Primer Protektor Tiefengrund Ready to use Adhesive agent W511 - 10L
Sale price€44,90 Regular price€49,90